|Oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bran||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cashews||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunny seeds||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the in ingredients and toss lightly to mix.
3. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and toast for 15 minutes, sautéing with a spatula after every few minutes so that it browns evenly.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and cool the granola completely before serving.
6. Store in an airtight container.