|Quick cooking oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sunflower seed kernels||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded sweetened coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a small bowl to combine raisins, dates, honey and vanilla extract. Set it aside.
2) Take a shallow 9-inch glass baking dish, for combining oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, wheat germ and coconut.
3) Set your oven to preheat oven at 400°F.
4) Set the microwave at Convection with 425°F for 10-12 minutes. While cooking you need to stir the ingredients for every 2 minutes.
5) Add the honey mixture to the glass baking dish and combine well to coat evenly.
6) Reduce the oven heat to 375°F.
7) Set the microwave at Convection with 375°F for 8- 10 minutes. While cooking you need to stir the ingredients for every 2 minutes.
8) Let it cool before storing in an airtight container.
9) Serve as a healthy breakfast or snack alternative.