|Rolled oats||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Date sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flax||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chex mix||12 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 Handful)|
1. Mix water, honey, almond extract.
2. Mix oats, flax, date sugar, wheat germ, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and salt.
3. Pour the water honey mixture and mix everything together.
4. Add Chex mix and mix it nicely so that honey is coated all over the mix.
5. Add oil and mix.
6. Spread the ganola mix on cookie sheets.
7. Bake it at 220 F for 2 hours.
8. Put it dehydrator if you wish.
9. Add dried bananas and coconut to the granola.
10. Store it in a dry jar for use in future.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.7%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 238.2 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 20.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet