Gluten Free Pecan, Coconut and Honey Granola
|Gluten free rolled oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Coconut flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Gluten free vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix together oats, coconut, pecans and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl mix honey, vanilla and vegetable oil.
4. Add in the honey mixture to the oat mixture and stir until evenly coated.
5. Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet with sides and spread to cover evenly. Bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees F.
6. After 30 minutes stir the granola and bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Take out the granola from the oven and add in the cranberries and raisins. Mix well all the ingredients.
8. Serve Granola with milk.
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.7%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2321 mg96.7%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.4%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet