|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (firmly packed)|
|Oatmeal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (unsalted)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (toasted)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place oatmeal in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and toast in oven 10 minutes.
3. Combine oil, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla.
4. Add oil mixture, seeds, and walnuts to toasted oatmeal.
5. Bake 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Cool and add wheat germ and raisins.
7. Store in a covered container in refrigerator.