1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the moonblush tomatoes, salt, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, thyme and basil.
3. Pop into the oven and turn off the oven and leave overnight or 3-10 hours.
4. In a pan, boil chicken broth.
5. Add the quinoa grain, simmer and let it be for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowl, add a tablespoon of champagne vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, raisins, craisins, cucumber, orange juice, zest and cumin and toss together.
7. Add the tomato mix and 1/4 cup of quinoa at a time and toss.
8. Cover with a wrap and refrigerate for a few hours.
Quinoa Salad with Moonblush Tomatoes and Nuts is a beautiful appetizer cum side dish. This is a nice salad for those who are allergic to gluten. Watch this colorful dish being prepared in this video and you can make you own. Happy Cooking!
Quinoa Salad With Moonblush Tomatoes And Nuts Recipe Video