1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the moonblush tomatoes, salt, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, thyme and basil.
3. Pop into the oven and turn off the oven and leave overnight or 3-10 hours.
4. In a pan, boil chicken broth.
5. Add the quinoa grain, simmer and let it be for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowl, add a tablespoon of champagne vinegar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, raisins, craisins, cucumber, orange juice, zest and cumin and toss together.
7. Add the tomato mix and 1/4 cup of quinoa at a time and toss.
8. Cover with a wrap and refrigerate for a few hours.
Quinoa Salad with Moonblush Tomatoes and Nuts is a beautiful appetizer cum side dish. This is a nice salad for those who are allergic to gluten. Watch this colorful dish being prepared in this video and you can make you own. Happy Cooking!