Couscous with Cumin
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn niblets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked couscous||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, place the chicken stock and cumin together.
2) Heat the cumin mixture to boil.
3) Stir in the tomato paste and corn niblets.
4) Put the lid and cook for half a minute.
5) Fold in couscous until well mixed.
6) Take the pan off the heat and remove the lid.
7) Leave it aside for 3 to 5 minutes, or until liquid has been absorbed.
8) Serve as desired.