Couscous Confetti Salad
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Uncooked couscous||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unpeeled cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Red onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Tablespoon, shelled|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a small saucepan and bring water to a boil.
2) Stir in salt and couscous. Cover and let stand until the mixture cools down to room temperature.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together cooled couscous with all the remaining salad ingredients. Toss nicely.
4) Take a small bowl and mix together all dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
5) Pour the prepared dressing over salad and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.