Caraway Rye Round
|Unsifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsifted rye flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Beer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart round casserole and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3) Take a food processor jar and place rye flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, caraway seeds, oil, yeast and salt in it. Blend for about 5 seconds or until completely mixed.
4) Take a small saucepan and heat beer in to 120 - 130° F. Add the beer through the feed tube while the processor is still running and blend for 30 additional seconds.
5) Also, add remaining all-purpose flour (1/4 cup at a time) through the tube while the processor is still running. Upon each addition, blend for 5-10 seconds.
6) Pour batter into the greased casserole and smoothen the top. Brush the top with oil and leave aside for about 45 minutes or until it turns double in bulk.
7) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until tester inserted in the bottom comes out clean. Place bread along with the dish on the rack for about 10 minutes. Remove bread from casserole and allow it to cool completely.
8) serve at lunch or dinner along with your favorite dishes.