Couscous With Parsley
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, place the water.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 1 ½ minutes, till the water starts to boil.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the measure and vent.
5) Microwave once again on HIGH for 1 ½ to 2 minutes, till the entire liquid has been absorbed.
6) Let the preparation stand for about 2 minutes.
7) Transfer the couscous to a decorative serving plate, fluff with a fork and serve while still hot. Makes a good side dish.