Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
|Ras el hanout spice blend||2 Teaspoon|
|Ras-el-hanout spice blend||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, crushed (Or 2 Small Size)|
|Spring onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (Use 1 Tablespoon For Drizzling)|
|Boneless, skinless salmon fillets||2|
|Boneless skinless salmon fillets||2|
|Couscous||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Clear honey||2 Teaspoon|
|Mint leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely sliced (Use A Handful)|
|Mint||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), leaves finely sliced (1 Handful)|
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep aside for 10 min to marinate thoroughly.
4. In a large bowl, add couscous. Add rest of the lemon juice along spring onions, 150 ml of boiling water and oil, cover and keep aside.
5. Take a baking tray, line it, add salmon to it and top with leftover marinade, if any, and roast 15 min.
6. After 10 minutes, top each of the fillet with 1 teaspoon of clear honey.
7. Mix mint with couscous and using a fork, fluff it.
8. Serve the salmon along with couscous topped with lemon wedges and juices present in baking tray.