|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Couscous||9 1⁄2 Ounce, toasted (1 Box)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
1) In a skillet, saute the green pepper, celery and onion in the margarine .
2) In a saucepan, combine the couscous with water.
3) Stir in the bouillon, salt and pepper to taste and simmer covered until the mixture is almost dry.
4) Add the sauteed vegetables and toss well to mix.
5) Serve on the individual serving plates.