Roasted Vegetable Couscous
|Peppers||3 , deseeded|
|Courgettes||175 Gram, trimmed|
|Sweet potatoes||300 Gram, peeled|
|Onions||2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||500 Milliliter|
|Shredded basil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C to 200C.
2. Cut the peppers, aubergine, courgettes and the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tin with the onions and garlic.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss vegetables.
5. Place pan in the preheated oven and roast vegetables for 30 minutes, sautéing occasionally.
6. While vegetables are roasting, Take a large mixing bowl and add the couscous.
7. Pour over the hot stock.
8. Cover bowl with a plate and stand for 5 minutes until all the stock is absorbed.
9. Fluff up with a fork.
10. When the vegetables are cooked, add them to the couscous and stir lightly together. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
11. Pile onto a large serving platter.
12. Garnish with the shredded basil
13. Serve warm or cold.