Bake In The Bag Monkfish with Preserved Lemon Couscous
|Couscous||9 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Onions spring||6 , thinly sliced|
|Preserved lemons||2 , sliced and roughly chopped|
|Chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||18 , quartered|
|Fennel bulbs||2 Small, cut in half, cores removed and sliced into 5mm slices|
|Monkfish fillet||25 Ounce, sliced at an angle into 1 cm slices, about 2-3 slices per person (1.2 Kilogram)|
|Cucumber||1 , peeled, deseeded, sliced|
|Radishes||15 , thinly sliced|
|Greek yogurt||8 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Juice 1 Lemon)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss
5. Boil 180ml water and add the saffron. Take off the heat.
6. Pour the water over the couscous and stir.
7. In the centre of the front half of each sheet of foil apply a little olive oil and divide the sliced fennel equally between them.
8. Distribute the couscous equally among the sheets, arranging it on the fennel in neat little piles.
9. Taking about 3 monkfish medallions, top each pile of couscous.
10. Over the monkfish shower the remaining oil and season.
11. Pull in the top edge of one sheet of foil over the fish such that it meets the bottom edge.
12. Row up the sides sealing them by folding them over 3 times and pressing down firmly to secure.
13. The parcels must contain sealed ends on 3 sides with one side remaining open.
14. Do the same and make 6 parcels.
15. Slightly lift up each parcel without causing any harm to the arrangement inside to be able to pour 3 tablespoon of water into each bag without it dribbling out.
16. Seal the remaining edge of each parcel with the same neat folds.
17. Arranging the parcels on 2 baking sheets place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
18. If the baking sheets have different heights, change them halfway through.
19. In a large bowl mix in all the salad ingredients and season to taste.
20. For serving, on each warmed plate place a parcel ready to be cut open at the table.
21. Serve the salad in its bowl.