Quinoa With Stir Fried Winter Veg
|Quinoa||8 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Carrots||3 , cut in|
|Leeks||10 Ounce, sliced (300 Gram)|
|Broccoli||10 Ounce, cut into small florets (300 Gram)|
|Sundried tomatoes||4 Ounce, drained and chopped (100 Gram)|
|Vegetable stock||8 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Follow the pack instructions to cook the quiona.
2) In a wok, heat 3 tbsp of oil.
3) Add to the pan garlic and fry for about 1 minute. 4) Add in leeks, carrots and broccoli and for 2 minutes fry them until glistening.
5) Mix the sundried tomatoes with stock and tomato puree. 6) Add in the pan the tomato puree mixture and cook for 3 minutes while covering.
7) Drain the cooked quinoa and mix with remaining oil and lemon juice. 8) Lay down two warm plates with the quinoa.
9) Serve the quinoa with topping of stir-fried vegetables.