|Cooked millet||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Mustard seed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped green peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large skillet or heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for them to splutter.
3. When the seeds start popping, ass the turmeric and diced potatoes and carrots and sauté them for 5 minutes.
4. Then add the green peppers and water.
5. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to simmer the vegetables for 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Sauté occasionally to prevent the vegetables from sticking to the pan.
6. Once cooked, add the cooked millet, lemon juice, honey and salt and mix well.
7. Continue cooking, stirring continuously until well heated.
8. Dish out into a serving dish and serve hot accompanied with lentils or a cool yogurt raita and pickle.