1) Rinse the quinoa thoroughly with water and allow to drain.
2) In a pot, add the quinoa in a mixture of 1:1 chicken stock and water.
3) Cover the pot and allow to cook for about 12 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
4) In a bowl, transfer the cooked quinoa and pour over the honey, cumin and cider vinegar dressing.
5) Then add rest of the ingredients and toss well to mix.
If you are looking for a nice change in your breakfast menu, then you can turn to these healthy grains - quinoa. Cooking quinoa is not at all difficult, when you know the tricks. In this video, chef demonstrates the process. Follow her instruction and cook delicious quinoa.