Roasted Tomato Halloumi And Quinoa Salad
|Red onion||1⁄2 Small, sliced|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Halloumi||250 Gram, sliced|
|Natural yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Arrange the tomatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 table spoon olive oil and season.
3. Place in the preheated oven, roast for 25 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, toss the onion in vinegar, 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, cumin and seasoning.
5. Cook the quinoa following pack instructions.
6. Drain well
7. Grill the halloumi on a grill or in frying pan, until golden.
8. Toss quinoa with the onion and dressing.
9. Add parsley and tomatoes and toss everything together until well coated with the dressing.
10. Heap the salad on individual plates.
11. Arrange the grilled slices of halloumi on top.
12. Serve with pitta bread and yoghurt if you like.