One Pan Chicken Couscous
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Chicken breast||8 Ounce, diced (200 Gram)|
|Harissa paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned chickpeas||220 Gram, drained, rinsed (1 Can)|
|Couscous||8 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Chicken stock||7 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Coriander||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now, add in the ginger by grating it over. Pour in the harissa and stir. Make sure that the chicken is coated well with the sauce. Stir fry for 1 minute more.
4) Add in the apricots, chickpeas and couscous. Pour the stock over it and stir once.
5) Cover the pan with a lid or cover it with foil. Let it rest for about 5 minutes till the couscous absorbs all the stock and becomes soft.
6) Stir and fluff up all the couscous with a fork. Let there be no lumps.
7) Sprinkle the coriander over the couscous. Now, serve the couscous with extra harissa, if you like.