This is a very nutty, delicious, healthy side dish. Most people enjoy it.
Chicken stock/Vegetable stock
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Baby spinach leaves
1 Pound, washed, drained
3 Clove (15 gm), crushed
Salt & pepper
1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly grated
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Medium, chopped finely
1. In a saucepan on medium heat, pour chicken stock and add quinoa.
2. Bring to boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. In another large skillet, heat olive oil and put the spinach leaves. Cook till wilted.
4. Add salt and pepper, garlic and nutmeg. Mix well.
5. Put the cooked quinoa and pour the cream. Add cheese.Mix till combined.
6. Garnish with the tomatoes and turn off the heat.
7. In a serving plate, serve it with choice of main dish.
Quinoa is a seed packed with nutrients and Robin has bought some of it to show you a yummy recipe using it. This is a side dish made using Quinoa and Spinach. Watch the video to learn a great recipe which is very good for your health.