|Swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely grated|
|Bacon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked and crumbled|
|Canned ripe olives||4 1⁄2 Ounce, chopped|
|Green onions/Chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rye bread loaf||1 , sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together cheese, bacon, olives, onion or chives, sauce and mayonnaise.
3) Smear the cheese mixture over the rye or pumpernickel slices.
4) Bake the oven for 15 minutes until browned.
5) Serve hot with a little mixed salad if desired.