|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||1 1⁄2 Pint|
|Tomatoes/1 small tin tomatoes||1 Pound|
|Red wine/Tomato juice / mixture of both||1⁄4 Pint|
1. Cut the meat into 1 1/2 ins cubes.
2. Slice onion finely.
3. In a skillet heat fat and fry onions until light brown.
4. Stir in meat and fry until brown.
5. Sprinkle flour and paprika over it.
6. Pour stock, wine or tomato juice to cover and bring to the boil.
7. Skim out fat from top.
8. Add garlic, skinned tomatoes and salt.
9. Cook for 2 hours until cooked.
10. When the meat cooked, remove garlic and adjust seasoning.
11.On a hot dish add the meat and serve sauce round it.