|Fish||1 Pound, cleaned and boned|
|White wine||1⁄2 Pint|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a brush and some oil, grease inside of the soaked Romertopf.
3. Chop the onion.
4. Using a fork, flake the fish to remove bones.
5. Into a greased RomertopF, line the bottom with half of the chopped onion and then spread a layer with half of the fish.
6. Sprinkle paprika pepper and then another layer of onion.
7. Finish by spreading remaining fish on top.
8. Season with salt and pour remaining oil and lemon juice.
9. Cover and cook for 1 hour.
10. Pour white wine and cook for another 10 minutes.
11. Serve Fish Goulash with freshly toasted white bread.