|Beef shin||1⁄2 Pound, cut into small cubes|
|Paprika pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Onions||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and chopped|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||2 Pint|
|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled and sliced (for finish)|
|Soured cream||1⁄4 Pint (for finish)|
1) In a flat plate place, flour mixed with paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Roll the beef in seasoned flour and coat well.
3) In a saucepan, melt dripping and sautÃ© the meat until browned on all the sides.
4) Stir in onions and garlic, cover and simmer until onions are translucent.
5) Add in tomato puree and stock.
6) Stir in the potatoes and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
7) Put the lid on and simmer for 2 to 3 hours or until the meat is tender.
8) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled soup in a plastic container.
9) Seal, label, and freeze the container.
10) Serve hot with drizzle of sour cream.
11) If using frozen soup, in a saucepan, place the soup and reheat gently on top of stove, stirring occasionally.
12) Serve as mentioned in step 10.