Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
|Salt and pepper||1|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its own.
8) Then add the chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
9) In the Romertopf, add all the ingredients in layers, first fungi, then potatoes, finally bacon and onion.
10) Add the cream, herbs and other seasonings with the wine and pour this over the ingredients in the pot.
11) Cover the pot and cook in a hot oven for 1 1/4 hours.
12) Serve the Mushroom goulash with grilled meat and crusty bread.