|Pie veal||1 Pound, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes (450 Gram)|
|Plain flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Stock||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Celery stalks||2 , sliced|
|Tomatoes||3 Large, skinned, seeded and chopped|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Before other preparations, heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, add the veal, flour paprika and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
3) In a pan, add margarine and melt.
4) Add in the veal and onion and fry for 5 minutes, frequently stirring.
5) Mix in the stock boil. Continue stirring.
6) Add the celery, tomatoes, tomato puree. Mix well and pour into an ovenproof casserole.
7) Place a lid and cook in oven for 1 1/2-1 3/4 hours, or until tender.
8) To freeze, cool and pour into sealable containers and freeze for up to 2 months.
9 To serve after freezing, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
10) Mix and reheat in a casserole in a 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4 oven for 30-45 minutes.
11) Adjust seasoning to taste.
12) Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
13) Serve with buttered noodles or new potatoes and lightly minted peas.