|Braising steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed (700 Grams)|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Grams)|
|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato puree||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Beef stock||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the meat in it.
2) Take a large casserole dish and put the meat, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, carrots, and pepper to it.
3) Stir in paprika and pour beef stock over the meat mixture.
4) MIx well and season to taste.
5) Cook on power for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring and turning dish in between cooking.
6) Garnish and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1796 Calories from Fat 578
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.3%
Saturated Fat 24.9 g124.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 300 mg100%
Sodium 1961 mg81.7%
Total Carbohydrates 129 g42.9%
Dietary Fiber 28.8 g115.2%
Sugars 35.5 g
Protein 177 g353.4%
Vitamin A 938.6% Vitamin C 352.5%
Calcium 35.6% Iron 74.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet