|Braising steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed (700 Grams)|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Grams)|
|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato puree||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Beef stock||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the meat in it.
2) Take a large casserole dish and put the meat, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, carrots, and pepper to it.
3) Stir in paprika and pour beef stock over the meat mixture.
4) MIx well and season to taste.
5) Cook on power for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring and turning dish in between cooking.
6) Garnish and serve hot.