|Chuck steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Onions||3 , sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stock||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 Pound, skinned and chopped|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Sour cream/Plain yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top with soured cream or yogurt and parsley and serve.