|Goose||10 Pound, disjointed|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rendered goose fat||3 Tablespoon|
|Diced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
1) Remove all the skin from goose (can be rendered with the fat).
2) Take a bowl and combine flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder and paprika in it.
3) Lightly roll the goose pieces in it.
4) Take a skillet and heat 3 tablespoons fat in it.
5) Add coated goose pieces and brown them.
6) Add bay leaf and water.
7) Cover and cook over low heat for about 2 1/2 hours or until goose turns tender.
8) Remove bay leaf and serve hot
TIP: Buy a young goose.