Goose Stuffings Fruit Staffing
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stale bread cubes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Chopped apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. To make the stuffing, in a skillet, heat the fat over high heat
2. Add the onion and celery and saute for about 7-10 minutes until soft and well browned.
3. Tip mixture into a bowl with bread cubes.
4. Mix in remaining ingredients and toss well.
5. This stuffing can be used for goose, turkey, chicken or any poulty roast.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg2.5%
Sodium 545.4 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 36.4%
Calcium 5% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet