Goose Stuffings Fruit Staffing
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stale bread cubes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Chopped apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. To make the stuffing, in a skillet, heat the fat over high heat
2. Add the onion and celery and saute for about 7-10 minutes until soft and well browned.
3. Tip mixture into a bowl with bread cubes.
4. Mix in remaining ingredients and toss well.
5. This stuffing can be used for goose, turkey, chicken or any poulty roast.