Goose Or Turkey Pate
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked goose/Turkey||8 Ounce, ground / finely chopped|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cloves||1 Pinch|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Cream the butter.
2) Mix goose or turkey, cloves, pepper, sherry, salt, lemon juice, pepper, and Tabasco sauce.
3) Spoon the mixture in four individual pots and smooth the tops.
4) Melt butter and drizzle over the mixture.
5) Seal with aluminium foil and refrigerate.
6) Serve with crisp hot toast.