Sugar Plum Muffins and Lemon Glaze
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Large, slightly beaten|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baby food plum||6 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Lightly grease a 12-muffin cup mould.
3) In a large bowl, beat together sugar, eggs, vanilla, oil and plums.
4) Add in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves. Blend the mixture well.
5) Transfer the muffin batter into the mould to fill them upto two-thirds capacity.
6) Bake for about 20 minutes or until spongy to touch and golden.
7) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar, butter and lemon juice to make the lemon glaze for the muffins.
7) While the Sugar Plum Muffins are still warm, spread the Lemon Glaze over them.