Easy Glaze Fruit Torte
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (Knox)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Liquid honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Strawberry cream filling||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Fresh fruit||1 (A Combination)|
|10 inch flan shell||1|
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle Knox Gelatin over cold water and let stand until moistened.
2. Add boiling water and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved.
3. Add honey and lemon juice and chill 20 minutes until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4. Spread the prepared Strawberry Filling over flan base and arrange fruit in circles over the filling.
5. Carefully spoon glaze over surface of fruit to cover and chill until set.
6. Serve the Fuit forle chill preparing a day in advance if desired.