|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Chopped fresh spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, add soup and water.
2) Combine well and place over heat to thaw the soup by stirring often.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients.
4) Transfer to a bowl and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
6) Use chilled bowls to serve the shrimp glace. If desired, garnish with a cooked shrimp.
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.3 mg3.8%
Sodium 1011.8 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 38.9% Vitamin C 12.8%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet