|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chow chow||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Crosse And Blackwell Preferred)|
|Chopped parsley||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Caviar||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Crisp crackers||20 (Use As Required)|
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water, then dissolve over a pan of hot water on a low heat.
2) Rub the hard-boiled eggs through a colander or a ricer and mix with rest of the ingredients.
3) In the blender, blend the chow chow for 1 minute, until smooth.
4) Stir in the gelatin and mix thoroughly.
5) In a large 2 quart ring mold, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
6) Just before serving, unmold on a cake stand and spoon the sour cream in the center.
7) Top the sour cream with a heap of caviar and surround the mold with some crisp crackers.