|Frozen blueberries||12 Ounce, thawed|
1. Drain blueberries, reserving liquid.
2. In a bowl combine liquid and enough water to make 1/2 cup liquid.
3. In a saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch and stir in liquid.
4. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat cool slightly and stir in blueberries.
6. Cool thoroughly and use on cakes or desserts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.3%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.3 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 17.1 g68.4%
Sugars 51.3 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet