Christmas Cranberry Glazed Ham
|Cranberry juice||175 Milliliter|
|Orange juice||50 Milliliter|
|Packed brown sugar||50 Milliliter|
|Canned ham||3 1⁄2 Kilogram|
1. In a glass bowl, mix the juices, sugar, raisins, cornstarch and cloves.
2. In the microwave, cook for 2 ½ to 3 1/4 minutes at High, until the glaze is thickened, stirring twice.
3. Place whole cloves on the ham.
4. In an oblong dish, place the ham and place it on the microwave roasting rack.
5. In the microwave, cook for 9-10 minutes per ½ kg at Medium-Low.
6. Midway through the cooking cover the top cut-edge of ham with a 1 1/2-inch strip of foil.
Wrap the strip of foil around ham and fix it to the ham with wooden toothpicks. Fold around 1-inch over the cut surface.
7. About 10 minutes before you finish cooking, remove the foil and glaze the ham.
8. Let the ham stand, covered, for at least 10 minutes before serving.