Holiday Glaze And Sauce
|Red currant jelly||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cranberry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a 4 cup measure, combine all glaze ingredients.
2. Cook on High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir once.
3. Cut ham in diamond design and piece cloves.
4. Reserve 1/3 of the glaze for basting.
5. Save the rest for sauce.
6. In 2-cup measure, take corn starch and slowly add cranberry juice by stirring constantly.
7. Stir in orange juice, lemon juice and remainder of glaze.
8. Cook on High for 3 minutes or until sauce is translucent, stirring twice.
9. Serve sauce with ham.