Rib Roast (Rack) Of Lamb with Chutney Glaze
|Sliced peaches||1 Pound, sliced (1 Can)|
|Chutney||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Rib roast||3 Pound, trimmed (Of Lamb)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Drain the syrup from peaches but save for later use.
3) Mix peach syrup and chutney.
4) Put the lamb on rack in shallow roasting pan and apply some chutney mixture.
5) Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the oven, basting often with chutney mixture.
6) Arrange peaches around lamb during last 10 minutes of baking and continue to baste them with chutney mixture.
7) Serve at once.
Calories 514 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 190.5 mg63.5%
Sodium 393 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 75 g149.8%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 219%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet