Homemade Balsamic Glaze
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, take balsamic vinegar.
2. Heat it on a high flame and bring it to a boil.
3. Reduce flame and let it simmer for about 30 minutes or until the quantity becomes half a cup. You know the glaze is ready when it is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
4. When the glaze cools down, pour it into a container. Close with a lid and you can store it in the refrigerator for a few weeks.
5. Homemade Balsamic Glaze can be used in a variety of ways like as a dip.