Country Style Pork Ribs With Plum Glaze
|Country style pork ribs||3 Pound|
|Purple plums||17 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Thawed frozen orange juice concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut ribs into single-rib portions. Place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in dish.
3. Puree plums with reserved syrup. Put into a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Add orange juice concentrate and Worcestershire sauce. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 to 5 minutes at HIGH, or until thicker; stir once.
4. Pour sauce over ribs. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 10 minutes at ROAST.
5. Remove from oven. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes. Serve ribs with sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2358 Calories from Fat 704
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.2%
Saturated Fat 27.3 g136.7%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 1006.9 mg335.6%
Sodium 936.2 mg39%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g27%
Sugars 102.2 g
Protein 288 g576%
Vitamin A 33.3% Vitamin C 76.8%
Calcium 31.7% Iron 73.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet