Yogurt Topped Gingerbread
|Plain non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Gingerbread||4 (uncut squares)|
1) In a bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, and honey.
2) Cut the banana and add it to the yogurt.
3) Spread the mix on top of the gingerbread.
4) Cut into 9 pieces and serve immediately.
5) Drizzle with honey and serve.
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.7%
Saturated Fat 0.93 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.7 mg2.6%
Sodium 87.9 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet