Olde England Gingerbread
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Molasses||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lima bean flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mineral salt||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add oil, honey and 1/4 C water.
3) Fold in molasses and beat all together.
4) Combine rest of the ingredients leaving the hot water.
5) Add the mixture to the liquid mixture by alternating with hot water by beating for 2-3 minutes.
6) Use an oiled 9" x 13" x 2" pan to pour the batter.
7) Place inside oven and bake for an hour by occasionally testing with toothpick.
8) Serve gingerbread with honey.