Sesame Turkey with Ginger and Lychees
|Turkey fillets||450 Gram, cut into thin strips|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and finely chopped|
|Ginger slices||3 , finely chopped (1 Centimeter 0.5 Inch Thick)|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||4 Tablespoon|
|Lychees||12 , shelled|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Spring onion||3 , julienned (For Garnish)|
1. Dip the strips of turkey into beaten egg, shaking off the excess, and coat lightly in sesame seeds.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan; add the onion and garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger and the strips of turkey and fry until the turkey is evenly coloured.
3. Pour over the pineapple juice and stock and simmer for 5 minutes, covered.
4. Add the lychees and lime juice and season to taste. Stir well then simmer, covered for a further 4-5 minutes.
5. Serve, garnished with spring onion strips on a bed of Chinese noodles.