|Peaches||2 Large, pared and stoned|
|Orange/Tangerine||1 Small, squeezed|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , squeezed|
|Ginger beer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
1) Roughly chop the peaches.
2) In an electric blender, place the peaches, sugar, juices.
3) Blend the peach mixture into a puree.
4) Season the peach mixture with powdered ginger.
5) Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6) Pour the peach mixture into tall serving glasses over cracked ice.
7) Top up with ginger beer and serve chilled.