Pots Au Chocolat With Ginger
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce, broken into pieces (100 gram)|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint (300 milliliter)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Ginger pieces||2 , finely chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a heatproof bowl, add the chocolate and allow to melt over a pan of gently simmering water.
3) Remove from heat and beat in the cream, until thoroughly blended.
4) Strain and stir the eggs into the chocolate cream along with the ginger.
5) In 4 individual ovenproof ramekins, spoon the mixture and place in a roasting tin half-filled with water.
6) Cook in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until set.
7) If you wish to freeze the recipe do it at this stage. Wrap each ramekin in foil, seal, label and freeze.
8) Serve the Pots Au Chocolat with Ginger hot.
9) If using the frozen dish, unwrap, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Serve hot or as indicated in step 8.