Crispy Ginger Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix together the butter and sugars until the mixture is creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Add the molasses and corn syrup and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves and mix into the creamed mixture. Mix to a firm dough.
5) Allow it to chill for at least one hour.
6) Roll out on a floured board to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness
7) Cut into shapes desired and place on a buttered cookie sheet.
8) Bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about eight minutes.
9) Cool and serve.