|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Salmon||2 1⁄2 Pound (Steaks Or Fillets)|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a large bowl, tip in the sherry, soy sauce, oil, and ginger
4. Mix well and season with salt and pepper
5. Add the salmon and turn well to coat with the mixture
6. Set aside to marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator
7. Place the salmon into the oval of the preheated plank and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Serve garnished with the chopped parsley.