Grilled Swordfish With Ginger And Lime
|Fresh cilantro/2 teaspoons italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped and divided||2 Teaspoon, divided (Chinese Parsley)|
|Ginger root||1 Teaspoon, minced, divided|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Boneless swordfish steaks||1 Pound|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, softened|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced, divided|
1) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless–steel or glass and add the lime juics, cilantro and half of the gingerroot and garlic to combine them properly.
2) Add the swordfish to it and coat properly allowing it to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator or keep it overnight.
3) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
4) Take a small bowl and mix the rest of the garlic, gingerroot and cilantro along with the margarine.
5) Coat rack with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the marinated swordfish on it.
6) Cook for 2 minutes on each side until the fish can be flaked easily with a fork
7) Place swordfish on a serving platter and add the margarine mixture on top.
8) Garnish with the parsley and wedges of lime before serving.