|Lemons||2 , juiced|
|Lemon essence||4 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Yellow food color||3 Drop|
1. Scrape, wash and cut the ginger into slivers. Add enough water to cover the pieces, and cook until soft. Strain the water, and set aside the pieces. Strain the lemon juice, and set aside.
2. Add sugar to the ginger water, and allow to dissolve. Add some more water if necessary. Cook over low heat until the syrup is thick.
3. Add the lemon juice and ginger pieces, and cook further for 5-7 minutes. Do not allow the syrup to get too thick as it will crystallise.
4. Remove from fire, and add the honey, essence and colour. Mix thoroughly, cool and bottle.
5. Serve with chapatis or bread. It acts as a good digestive.